THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE. OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, TIGHTLINE ANCHOR DOES NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW.
QUEBEC RESIDENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THAT PROVINCE'S CONSUMER PROTECTION LEGISLATION.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
1. Tightline Anchor Inc. of 8 Chisholm Street, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, B2G 2S6 (“Tightline Anchor” or “we”) warrants that every Tightline Anchor product is free of material and manufacturing defects except as limited by this Limited Lifetime Warranty (“Warranty”). This Warranty is valid for the duration of the original purchaser’s lifetime, beginning on the date it is purchased from an authorized retailer or directly from Tightline Anchor. This Warranty will immediately become void if the product is purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
2. This Warranty is only applicable to buyers who are residents of Canada.
3. If you discover a material or manufacturing defect, we will replace or repair the item at our discretion, in accordance with local law and our Warranty claims process in place at the time. Warranty claims must be accompanied by an acceptable proof of purchase from an authorized retailer or proof of purchase directly from us. We will not honour fake or fraudulent warranty claims and reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject any warranty claims which we suspect to be fraudulent. For more information about our authorized retailer, please visit [Insert Link].
4. This Warranty does not cover damage determined by us to be caused by or arising from abuse, misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, solvents, cleaning liquids, transport, any modification to a Tightline Anchor product, improper testing, improper installation, improper storage, improper handling, abnormal physical stress, abnormal environmental conditions or use contrary to any instructions issued by Tightline Anchor. Tightline Anchor is not responsible for any damages arising from or relating to the transportation, delivery, or shipping of the Tightline Anchor product. If a product was damaged during flight, transport or by any carrier, you might contact transport operator or carrier for seeking remedies and compensations.
5. This Warranty does not cover any product not manufactured by Tightline Anchor (“third-party product”), even packaged with a Tightline Anchor product. Please contact the manufacturers of the third-party product directly for warranty claims.
6. This Warranty also does not cover any reconstructions, repairs, or alterations of a Tightline Anchor product by individuals or entities other than Tightline Anchor and its authorized personnel.
7. Tightline Anchor products may contain components that are prone to deterioration, including but not limited to ropes. These components are not covered by this Warranty. The user should inspect the rope regularly for maintenance and replacement.
8. We also cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or cost resulting from the use or loss of our products. Please note that general wear and tear, including but not limited to the breakdown of colours and materials over time, or defects in screen printing or embroidery, are not considered a material or manufacturing defect and are therefore not covered by this Warranty.
9. Nothing in this Limited Lifetime Warranty affects your legal rights under applicable consumer protection laws.
10. IMPORTANT: Tightline Anchor products are designed for small watercraft only. We cannot guarantee that Tightline Anchor products are compliant with industrial standards. Use Tightline Anchor products at your own risk.
11. Disclaimer. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND EXCEPT FOR. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, TIGHTLINE ANCHOR. MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS NOT RELIED UPON ANY REPRESENTATION, CONDITION OR WARRANTY MADE BY TIGHTLINE ANCHOR, OR ANY OTHER PERSON ON OUR BEHALF, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED ABOVE.
12. Limitation of liability. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TIGHTLINE ANCHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), REVENUE OR PROFIT, COST OF CAPITAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE BREACHING PARTY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL TIGHTLINE ANCHOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SALES OF TIGHTLINE ANCHOR’S PRODUCT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PARTS OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT.
13. To make a warranty claim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.