Together these items allow you to drop your anchor from any side of your vessel and once dropped, you are locked in!
Why use a K5?
- The K5 is compact, 9 inches tall, collapsible and weighs in at under 3.5lbs.
- The K5 is constructed completely of 316 grade stainless steel ensuring corrosion resistance and performance in saltwater environments.
- The solid pivot rivets on the arms ensure a smooth, quiet, and secure pivot point with a shear rating of over 1700lbs.
- A precision swivel is affixed ensuring your anchor line will not twist and provides a smooth surface for you to tie off to.
- Our aggressive brake-spade design ensures the quickest and deepest anchor bite in loose sand, seaweed, mud and loose or large rocks.
- Break-away eyelets on the anchor base allow you to rig the K5 for retrieval should it become hung up under the water.
- The K5 easily collapses for transport and conserves space in your vessel and is compatible with the Anchor Wizard.
Safety notice: products not intended to be used for climbing
Why the Anchor Trolly
The first anchor trolley designed specifically for the job, the YakAttack LeverLoc™ Anchor Trolley features a LeverLoc™ line clamp, which locks your trolley line in place with a simple “flip of a switch” motion. Keeping the trolley lines in line is the PadHook, a simple but clever design that combines the functionality of both a pad-eye and a hook, keeping even the tightest trolley lines in place on the side of the kayak, not over your gunwale. When not in use, the easy-knot trolley ring snaps into the base of the LeverLoc™, quietly secured until deployed. Includes 35’ of USA made 550 paracord with a highly reflective tracer. Features YakAttack Stealth Pulleys for super smooth operation.
- Easy installation
- New YakAttack Stealth Pulleys
- 35' of highly reflective USA-made 550 paracord
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- For heavy duty installation, check out the AMS-1004.
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee
- SKU: AMS-1003